Blessington is a member of the The Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation
We are committed to partnering with both APCO & the government along with other local industry members to reduce the harmful impact of packaging on the Australian environment and achieving sustainable packaging outcomes.
Our initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint include:
- Using 100% biodegradable packing peanuts for freight (where required).
- Reusable green bags at our Craft and Quilt Show provided to Customers.
- Heavy duty reusable PVC bags provided to Customers at conventions.
- Customers encouraged to recycle plastic lanyards.
- Reduced environmental impact by providing downloadable brochures.
- Reduced environmental impact by providing a business portal for Retailers.
With our preferred freight partners, Australia Post and Star Track Express, cutting their carbon emissions by 20% since 2010
we believe Blessington is on the way for a brighter, sustainable future.